FE Mechanical Practice Problems
*Add the convenience of accessing this book anytime, anywhere on your personal device with the eTextbook version for only $39 at ppi2pass.com/etextbook-program.*
FE Mechanical Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam.
Exam Topics Covered
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Over 460 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam.
- Clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam.
- Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Kaplan
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book