Functional Training Handbook
Reach a whole new level of physical training with Functional Training Handbook, whose big-picture approach to movement fosters lifelong health, mobility, and athletic development. This practical guide delivers clear, how-to- information, an array of sport-specific guidelines, and key principles that will keep your clients at peak performance.
Join the revolution to improve sports performance, treat injury, and re-train patterns with this comprehensive guide to the body and its movement.
- Sport specific chapters include Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Dance, Football, Golf, Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, Olympic Weight Lifting, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Surfing, and Tennis.
- Emphasis on functional exercise explores the physics of weight-bearing and balance to reduce repetitive motion injuries
- Guides to injury prevention, safe workouts, re-injury avoidance, and practical strategies for active athletes
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book