Acknowledged author wrote Pediatric Orthopaedics and Sport Injuries: A Quick Reference Guide comprising 650 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1581108478 and 9781581108477. Since then Pediatric Orthopaedics and Sport Injuries: A Quick Reference Guide textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $16.23 or rent at the marketplace.
Developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the new second edition efficiently delivers targeted, trustworthy guidance for diagnosing and managing pediatric musculoskeletal problems.
Features 74 chapters cover pediatric orthopedic disorders and injuries; proven evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation approaches; practice-tested tips; and invaluable clinical pearls.
- Common sports injuries
- Limb disorders
- Spine disorders
- Musculoskeletal examination and evaluation
- Casting and splinting
- Imaging techniques
- Hip and pelvis disorders
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Rehabilitation strategies
New and expanded chapters on:
- Sports-Related Concussions
- Autoimmune Connective Tissue Diseases
- Inherited Connective Tissue Diseases
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
Each condition-focused chapter steps though every stage of patient care:
- Signs and symptoms
- Differential diagnosis
- How to make the diagnosis
- Expected outcomes/prognosis
- Coding for proper payment
- When to refer