Early Intervention in Action
There's never been an early intervention text like this! A core textbook on a single convenient CD-ROM, Early Intervention in Action is an interactive training tool on a subject every EI professional needs to master: how to collaborate effectively with other service providers to address the complex needs of infants with multiple disabilities. Perfect for the growing number of distance learning courses—as well as traditional university courses and inservice professional development—this one-of-a-kind text ensures that early intervention practitioners
- Benefit from hands-on learning. The 41 captioned video clips embedded in the text give students what other textbooks can't: vivid demonstrations of key concepts and an inside look at the support needs of real children and families.
- Apply recommended practices with specialized populations. This single textbook compiles all the critical, hard-to-find information professionals need to work with children with a wide range of disabilities.
- Work successfully with other professionals & families. Educators, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and other professionals will learn to collaborate with each other and with families to provide coordinated services and improve child outcomes.
- Learn what's most important. Professionals will get practical guidance on addressing early communication development, sensory processing, motor development, vision, and hearing-and infusing interdisciplinary interventions into the child's daily routine.
Accessible, interactive, and easy to navigate, this textbook-on-CD will help pre-and inservice professionals understand the needs of infants with multiple disabilities—and ensure better outcomes for children and families.
Why users will love this textbook on CD-ROM:
Easy to navigate, with clickable links that let users jump to the information they need
- Enhanced with dozens of high-quality video clips
- Learning objectives and self-assessments
- Field tested and informed by feedback from real students and early intervention service providers
- Flexible format—perfect for in-class or distance learning
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book