I, Microbiologist: a Discovery-Based Undergraduate Research Course in Microbial Ecology and Molecular Evolution
Enables students to develop all the basic skills and experience all the wonderment of conducting a meaningful research project from start to finish.
- Features detailed, well constructed experimental protocols that enable students to generate results in a short period of time.
- Develops the skills that students need to initiate, conduct, and interpret the results of actual research projects.
- Gives students valuable experience using contemporary methods to evaluate scientific hypotheses and communicate results.
- Offers a unique, hands-on approach that emphasizes experimentation and critical thinking to learn core concepts in microbial genomics, microbial ecology, and molecular evolution.
- Underscores the value of developing working relationships with other scientists.
- Builds an appreciation and understanding of the ubiquity of microbes and the great diversity of the microbial world.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book