Addiction, Procrastination, and Laziness: A Proactive Guide to the Psychology of Motivation
Learn to Take Control of Your Life, Through an In-Depth Understanding of Motivation:
What is motivation? Why do we feel totally paralyzed to do certain things, and utterly unable to quit others? Too many people conclude, falsely, that they are just lazy, or lacking in willpower. But what they lack is a correct understanding of their own minds, of motivation, and the way that it operates.
This book is a self-help manual and a rigorous analysis of the psychology of motivation. It will teach you to stop procrastinating, kick your addictions, circumvent laziness, take control of your actions, and achieve your goals, by thoroughly understanding the way your mind works. In it, you’ll learn:
- What is the nature of motivation, on its deepest psychological level
- Why addiction and procrastination are two sides of the same coin
- Why there’s no fundamental difference between a physical and psychological addiction
- Why willpower is rarely the solution to anything
- Why and how emotions motivate
You’ll also learn fifteen powerful strategies for motivating yourself, why they work, and how to apply them to your own life. By the end of this book, you’ll possess all the tools you need to take firm control of your daily existence.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book