Pension and Employee Benefits Code ERISA Regulations: as of January 1, 2019 (2 Volumes)
The Pension and Employee Benefits Code ERISA Regulations as of January 1, 2019 provides the pension/benefits professional with a one-stop resource designed to provide easy access to the law and regulations that govern pension plans, 401(k) plans, group health insurance and other types of employee benefit plans, all current as of January 1, 2019. Regardless of the nature of your pension/benefits question, you'll find easy access to the information you’re seek.
Do you need to quickly double-check an issue for a client? If you know which law or regulation you need to consult, it's easy to find what you’re looking for:
- Use Volume 1 to find the Internal Revenue Code and its final regulations
- For ERISA and its final regulations, consult Volume 2
- For proposed regulations under both the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA, use Volume 2
In both Volumes 1 and 2, law provisions and their associated final regulations are arranged in easy, "flip through" numeric order to guide you to the exact subsection you’re looking for. Or, use the detailed Table of Contents offered in each volume as another way to zero in on the pertinent law or regulation section.
Do you need to do in-depth research? If you are exploring an issue in-depth, the Code/ERISA set provides several tools to guide you:
- A detailed Topical Index in Volume 2 provides a topic-based approach to your research.
- If you want to understand the impact a recent Act of Congress had on the pension/benefits area, turn to the "Recent Public Law Code and ERISA Locator Table" in Volume 2. This handy chart provides the location of significant benefits-related amendments to the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA made by key laws enacted after 2000.
- Another useful feature—the U.S. Code-ERISA Locator Table in Volume 2—helps you quickly convert a U.S.C. citation to its corresponding ERISA citation
Are you refining your compliance plans for health reform? The Code/ERISA set is fully updated to include every benefits-related law and regulation change since the enactment of the Affordable Care Act.
Are you researching new retirement plan law developments? The Code/ERISA set is fully updated to include retirement plan law developments. In particular note (new for the 2019 Edition), law or regulations on the following topics:
- Mergers of multiemployer plans
- Use of 401(k) plan forfeitures
Previous Editions: Pension and Employee Benefits Code ERISA Regulations as of January 1, 2018 (2 Volumes), ISBN : 9781454895626
Pension and Employee Benefits Code ERISA Regulations as of January 1, 2017 (2 Volumes), ISBN : 9781454885498
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book