Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019
Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition
With this comprehensive resource, you can be assured that you and/or your clients are fully compliant with all Commodity Exchange Act requirements and all relevant commodity futures and swaps regulations.
The Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition provides a convenient way for you to keep up-to-date and understand the impact and application of the numerous changes made by the Dodd-Frank Act.
This book contains the full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and all amendments through April 12, 2019. It also reproduces the rules, regulations and forms of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Source material is compiled from the Commodity Futures Law Reporter.
The 2019 Edition is a comprehensive, yet portable desk reference for lawyers, compliance officers, regulators and others in the commodity futures and derivatives markets. This is the must-have resource for anyone whose practice touches on the rules, regulations, and actions of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
The 2019 Edition includes CFTC guidance on effective dates of regulations implemented under the Dodd-Frank Act, so you can maintain Dodd-Frank compliance.
Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition includes new updated regulations on these issues:
- Harmonization of uncleared swaps margin requirements with banking rules
- Setting of swap dealer de minimis exception at $8 billion, with no reduction
- Adjustment of civil monetary penalties for inflation
Previous Edition: Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2018 Special Edition, ISBN: 9781454895763Frequently Asked Questions addressed in the Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition:
- Are we in compliance with the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act?
- How does the Dodd-Frank Consumer Protection Act affect our activities?
- What does the CFTC regulate?
- What is an eligible contract participant?
- What is an exempt commodity pool operator?
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book