Emanuel CrunchTime for Administrative Law
Developed for students by a Harvard law student (while he was in law school), Emanuel CrunchTime titles provide the trusted guidance of Emanuel Law Outlines in a tighter, briefer format for quick review at exam time.
- Flow Charts walk you through a series of yes/no questions that can be used to analyze any question on the exam.
- The Capsule Summary allows you to quickly review key concepts.
- You can test your knowledge by working through the ample Short-Answer Q&A s, which are organized by topic.
- Exams Tips often based on hundreds of past law school and bar exam questions recap the legal issues commonly tested on exams for you. They explore fact patterns typically used to test those issues.
- CrunchTime allows you to practice your essay exam skills by answering questions asked on past exams.
- Flowcharts help you craft compelling essays, and you can compare your answers to the samples provided.
- CrunchTime aids structure the maximum amount of information you can learn in the last week before exams.
- Uniform in writing style and approach, you can be confident that any title in the series is of consistent quality.
- Every title is frequently updated and reviewed against new developments and recent cases covered in the leading casebooks.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book