Project Management: A Quick Start Beginner's Guide For The Serious Project Manager To Managing Any Project Easily
Project Management, A Quickstart Begnner’s Guide For The Serious Project Manager To Managing Any Project Easily.
The book, “Project Management, A Quickstart Begnner’s Guide For The Serious Project Manager To Managing Any Project Easily” spells out the qualities of a good project manager and takes you through the exact steps that you need to master to become competent as a project manager. Once you go through the tips provided in this book, you will not have to worry about the nature of the project at hand or its magnitude. You will have gained so much courage that no project will intimidate you. The best thing about this book is that it is simple to read, has clear points, and is generally an interesting read. And as you will realize after going through the book, it is not easy to forget the project management tips provided owing to their mode of delivery.
In this book you will learn:
- What it is that qualifies to be called a project
- What project management entails
- What it is you are expected to do as a project manager
- The traits and actions that make a desirable project manager
- How a great project manager handles project planning, including estimating the demand for your projects’ products or services, if such are involved, identifying the key considerations for project planning (objectives, constraints, strategies, stakeholders and project team) and practical ways to plan projects effectively
- How a great project manager executes the project plans, including effective scheduling of activities, resource management, project risk management and project results evaluation
- What to do as a project manager to keep stakeholders motivated
- How to deal with top management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- How to carry out the closing phase of the project as per plan
- How to carry out the closing phase of the project on an emergency basis
- The various challenges that project managers face
- How to enlist the support of all stakeholders in handling the practical challenges that crop up when the project is underway
- How to tell a great project manager when you see one
So if you want have the skills in order to run a project from start to completion, then read further!
Buy your copy today!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book