Criminal Law in Maryland: Cases, Concepts and Critical Analysis
Criminal Law in Maryland: Cases, Concepts, and Critical Analysis focuses on this fascinating subject with specific interest being on the state of Maryland.
- Clear and concise yet detailed discussion of over sixty criminal offenses, defenses, and elements;
- Analytical hypotheticals - Some included with accompanying analysis for the student, others included with worksheets for students to complete in order to refine analytical skills;
- Inclusion of relevant Maryland case - Some in full-text and dozens of others posed in discussion questions for research opportunities for the student;
- Chapter discussion questions;
- Chapter case questions; and
- Chapter practice test banks with answers.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book