Public Relations Management: A Team-Based Approach
Emerging communication technologies continue to affect the practice of public relations…..
Public Relations Management: A Team Based Approach by Diane F. Witmer features discussions of these new developments, including social media and the Internet. Unique to the market, Public Relations Management: A Team Based Approach addresses the team structure in which public relations is typically practiced.
Public Relations Management: A Team Based Approach:
- Includes learning objectives, reflection exercises, and a full index and glossary.
- Provides practical examples, full texts of professional ethical standards, a general template and language for a public relations proposal, illustrations, and more to effectively address the needs of upper-division Public Relations Management students and entry-level practitioners.
- Features a refresher on what public relations is and does, as well as the ethical imperatives of public relations.
- Describes fundamental concepts of small group dynamics, the development and management of effective public relations teams, and team-driven public relations projects.
- Demonstrates the ways in which key theories and models inform the practice of public relations.
- Explains step-by-step development of a public relations plan, presentation of a formal public relations proposal, program implementation and evaluation, and reporting a program's measured success.
- Resources include PowerPoint® slides and a test bank.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book