New 2nd Edition Now Available!
The law touches everything, and each rule in the law affects each other.
Criminal Law aims to exploit the love for storytelling to teach criminal law. This text offers insight into various solutions to legal problems by viewing cases and statutes from many jurisdictions, and brings home the immediacy of these issues by considering cases in the news. Law is not a static body of fossilized rules; therefore, Criminal Law offers the rationales underlying the rules and explanations for their changes over time.
- contains cases that explore a wide range of criminal behavior.
- explores England’s common law, the origin of our rules.
- offers a complete understanding of legal analysis, or learning how to “think like a lawyer” and enables students to persuade and convince others not only in law but also in all matters of dispute.
The 2nd edition of Criminal Law:
- Brings the study of criminal law to life! It features added photos and political cartoons throughout.
- Increases student interactivity! Video links on a variety of topical and controversial subjects are included.
- Promotes skills! The skills sections include information students will need as they pursue their careers in criminal justice.
- Is career focused! This edition offers practical resources for students pursuing criminal justice careers.
**This item can not be returned once purchased**
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book