California Criminal Procedure Workbook
This workbook is designed to provide a simple note taking aid for students enrolled in college or police academy criminal procedure classes.
It is designed to be used in the classroom in an organized lecture course conduced by a qualified instructor. It is not intended for individual self-study although it may prove helpful for such use.
The workbook utilizes several unique features:
- Note taking outline: to be used in class as a replacement for usual note taking materials. The workbook
simplifies the task of classroom note taking by providing an outline which the student fills in with pertinent notes from the class lecture.
- Self-instruction programs. Unique programmed lessons are used for self-instruction outside of class. They utilize the same basic principles employed in sophisticated computer assisted instruction programs. Two chapters o the workbook are written in this manner and provide an interesting departure from routine textbook materials.
- Problem exercises are included in each chapter. They consist of true-false, fill-in and short essay questions to be completed out of class or in classroom group study. The essay problems provide interesting practical situations to test the student’s ability to apply the law to real life occurrences.
- Study Aids and Supplemental readings are included to provide additional information.
- An appendix provides samples of the common criminal procedure legal forms in use in California and other supplemental material to augment the lecture notes.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book