The Aubin Academy: Revit MEP 2015
The Aubin Academy Master Series: Revit® MEP is the ideal book to help readers successfully use Revit MEP. It is a concise manual focused squarely on the rationale and practicality of the Revit MEP Building Information Model (BIM) process. The book emphasizes the process of creating projects in MEP rather than a series of independent commands and tools. The goal of each lesson is to help the reader complete their projects successfully. Tools are introduced together in a focused process with a strong emphasis on “why” as well as “how.” The text and exercises seek to give the reader a clear sense of the value of the tools, and a clear indication of each tool’s potential. The Aubin Academy Master Series: Revit MEP is a resource designed to shorten your learning curve, raise your comfort level, and, most importantly, give you real-life tested practical advice on the usage of the software to create mechanical, electrical, and plumbing designs, and calculations. Empowered with the information within this book, you will have insight into how to use Revit MEP to create coordinated BIM project models and documentation.
- Revised and updated to the latest release of the software
- Includes practical project focused how-to exercises where readers learn by “doing”.
- Focused on MEP Production so readers can learn to create a coordinated BIM model and documentation set.
- Written by authors with over 75 years of combined real-World architectural and MEP industry experience.
- Provides “Power User/BIM Manager” tips throughout.
- Includes free online download of complete dataset of project files to follow along in the exercises.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book