FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Victor P. Eroschenko wrote Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations comprising 617 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1496316762 and 9781496316769. Since then Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $20.63 or rent at the marketplace.
Master histology with idealized and actual photomicrography!
This thirteenth edition of Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations (formerly diFiore’s ) provides a rich understanding of the basic histology concepts that medical and allied health students need to know. Realistic, full-color illustrations as well as actual photomicrographs of histologic structures are complemented by concise discussions of their most important functional correlations.
- Illustrated histology images show the idealized view, while photomicrographs provide the actual view to help students hone their skills in identifying structures.
- New and improved layout helps students connect the morphology of a structure with its function.
- Updated and expanded Functional Correlations boxes integrated throughout chapters reflect new scientific information and interpretations.
- NEW photomicrographs and electron micrographs provide views of microanatomy as experienced in practice.
- Bulleted Chapter Summaries distill the most essential knowledge for rapid review.
- NEW Additional Histologic Images sections round out each chapter with supplemental photomicrographs and electron micrographs.
- NEW Chapter Review Questions allow students to assess their comprehension of each chapter with 375 questions and answers in the book and 250 more online in an Interactive Question Bank.