Confidently prepare for the Acute Care Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP®) exam and excel on the job with help from the Lippincott Certification Review: Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner . Presented in an easy-to-read bulleted format, this all-inclusive guide covers all exam topics, from system-based pediatric disorders to family and psychological issues. Offering professional advice, test-taking strategies, and practice exams, this is the essential text no pediatric or acute care nurse should be without.
You will ace the CPNP exam and grasp the fundamentals of acute care pediatric nursing with …
More than 750 multiple-choice questions in exam format – 350+ end-of-chapter questions and two 200-question practice exams, with answers/explanations
· Expert guidance on pediatric patient management - Current data and practice tools for diagnosing and managing complex acute, chronic, and critical pediatric conditions in inpatient and outpatient, emergency, and home care settings, emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration
· Full coverage of topics including:
· System-based problems - Scientific background and practice guidelines for managing pediatric disorders, with each chapter addressing a different body system
· Age-related information - Guidance on meeting the specific physiological and psychological needs of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults
· Pediatric patient and family issues - Vital information on development, nutrition, and sleep; guidelines for family-centered care, transitional care, home care, and more
· Professional issues - Current data on quality improvement, safety, diversity, and health policy; official guidance on certification, licensure, credentialing, documentation, billing, and more
Rate this book!