SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP): Functionality and Implementation (2nd Edition) (SAP PRESS)
What does it mean to move your supply chain to the cloud? With this guide to SAP Integrated Business Planning, get the complete S&OP, demand, response and supply, and inventory planning picture and then learn to monitor and control these processes. You'll understand how to set up and use your SAP IBP system, from planning models to user roles. Using industry case studies, see what it takes to ensure a successful adoption of SAP IBP.
* Configure and use the S&OP, demand, response and supply, and inventory planning applications
* Measure your progress with the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
* Deploy SAP IBP and set it up in your landscape
Understand the scope of SAP IBP and plan your implementation. Learn how to load data, set up user roles, and master the building blocks of the basic planning model.
Follow comprehensive steps for configuring SAP IBP, starting with baseline functionality, and then delve into setup specific to each of the five applications.
Learn to balance demand and supply, perform demand forecasting, use order simulation, optimize inventory levels, and more! Monitor your supply chain via KPIs, process control, dashboards, and custom alerts.
* Configuration and deployment
* Implementation methodology
* Planning model
* Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
* Demand planning and forecasting
* Supply planning
* Response management
* Inventory management
* SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
* Case studies
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book