Acknowledged author Gerald B. (Bennett) Sklare wrote Brief Counseling That Works: A Solution-Focused Therapy Approach for School Counselors and Other Mental Health Professionals (NULL) comprising 248 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1483332330 and 9781483332338. Since then Brief Counseling That Works: A Solution-Focused Therapy Approach for School Counselors and Other Mental Health Professionals (NULL) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $10.07 or rent at the marketplace.
Everything you need for maximum counseling results in less time!
Expert Gerald Sklare provides fresh insights and new applications for solution-focused brief counseling (SFBC). Learn to:
• Conduct brief, short-term sessions that lead to rapid, observable change
• Create well-defined client goals
• Enable clients to envision and take steps toward a more hopeful future
• Maximize your time for rapid, observable student progress
• Use the solution-focused principles with reluctant clients
• Conduct positive, goal-oriented parent conferences
• Work with individuals in school and community settings
You’ll find helpful flow charts and note sheets, and invaluable practice exercises.