Children Learning Outside the Classroom: From Birth to Eleven
The Second Edition of this best-selling textbook continues to help students and professionals understand the importance of children learning outside of the traditional classroom. This helpful text is packed with creative information and ideas for teachers and practitioners to incorporate outdoor activities throughout the school curriculum.
Significantly revised and updated the Second Edition now includes 7 new chapters on:
- Methods of Assessment and Evaluation
- Global perspectives on Outdoor Learning
- Developing whole school approaches to indoor and outdoor teaching
- Technology and its role outside the classroom
- Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and learning outdoors
- Forest School
- The environmental sector and outdoor learning
NOW FEATURING! A Companion Website with free SAGE journal articles, web links, annotated further readings, and video to help translate theory into real life practice.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book