Restaurant Management: A Best Practices Approach
The Recipe for Success in Restaurant Management…
Restaurant Management: A Best Practices Approach introduces the reader to the vast menu of opportunities available in the restaurant industry - from creating business plans to guest service, quality management, labor costs and beyond.
Written by a diverse collection of restaurant industry and education experts, Restaurant Management: A Best Practices Approach:
- Includes a section dedicated to career opportunities, job prospects, and the differences between self-ownership and franchised operations.
- Describes the five types of managerial control and discusses the importance of cost control to a foodservice operation.
- Explains what a menu should accomplish for a foodservice operation as well as the nine factors involved in menu pricing and the seven quantitative menu pricing methods.
- Includes learning objectives, key terms, summaries, review questions, and more to facilitate and assess student learning.
- Describes different types of foodservice operation budgets and offers advantages and disadvantages of each.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book