Becoming Aware: A Text/ Workbook for Human Relations and Personal Adjustment
Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook for Human Relations and Personal Adjustment assists the reader in the process of becoming more aware of themselves and others through the most interactive learning process found in any textbook.
Becoming Aware helps students explore, experiment, test, and apply the scholarly theories and ideas within the world of human relations and personal adjustment. This text/workbook encourages the learner to think critically, work through problems logically, and make connections with the real world – becoming an active learner!
Designed to be a personal workbook as well as a classroom text, Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook for Human Relations and Personal Adjustment by Katie Barwick-Snell and Velma Walker:
- Is Interactive! The publication integrates a minimum of five activities per chapter for the reader to pause and reflect on the personal application of the concepts and theories presented.
- Is Practical! The publication contains a Learning Journal within each chapter that allows the reader to write and assess the personal value or meaning gained from the concepts presented.
- Emphasizes critical thinking skills by using Think about This, Check This Out, Consider This, and How To vignettes to highlight many of the important concepts and ideas.
- Features new coverage of tolerance, acceptance, appreciation of differences, tips for happiness, and much more.
- Is easy to adopt! All adopting instructors will receive an engaging new PowerPoint presentation that enhances discussion and encourages critical thinking skills.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book