FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Elizabeth M. Varcarolis RN MA wrote Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Planning: Assessment Guides, Diagnoses, Psychopharmacology (Varcarolis, Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Plans) comprising 768 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1455740195 and 9781455740192. Since then Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Planning: Assessment Guides, Diagnoses, Psychopharmacology (Varcarolis, Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Plans) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
A pocket-sized clinical companion, Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Planning, 5th Edition supplies you with the latest diagnostic information available, including the DSM-5, for accurate assessment and diagnosis of patients. It offers quick and easy access to plans of care for a range of settings including the inpatient unit, home care, or community mental health setting. Expert author Elizabeth Varcarolis, provides a clinically-based focus with the latest guidelines to psychiatric nursing care. Designed to accompany Foundations of Mental Health Nursing, this book is a perfect reference for creating care plans and for clinical use.
- The latest diagnoses, assessment and treatment strategies, and psychotropic drug information keep you up-to-date with the most current information.
- Care plans containing nursing diagnosis, etiology, assessment findings/diagnostic cues, outcome criteria, long- and short-term goals, and interventions and rationales offer plans of care for a wide range of psychiatric nursing diagnoses.
- A focus on clinical information furnishes you with information on providing patient care in a range of settings.
- Assessment Guides, including tables, charts, and questionnaires facilitate patient diagnosis and care.
- A chapter on Major Psychotropic Interventions and Patient and Family Teaching, in addition to the content found in each disorder chapter, helps you better understand the uses and workings of the psychotropic agents.
- Coverage of major disorders exposes you to a wide range of disorders within psychiatric nursing.
- NEW! The most recent information in the field, including the DSM-5, supplies you with the latest diagnostic information available for accurate assessment and diagnosis of patients.
- NEW! 2007 ANA Psychiatric Mental-Health Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice familiarize you with the current guidelines for the practice of psychiatric nursing.
- NEW! Updated 2012-2014NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses present information on the latest nursing diagnoses related to psychiatric nursing.
- NEW! Updated medications equip you with the latest information on medications used with psychiatric patients.