FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Deborah E. Bouchoux wrote Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals (Aspen College) comprising 324 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1454852216 and 9781454852216. Since then Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals (Aspen College) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $6.53 or rent at the marketplace.
Thorough but concise summary of all of the forms of business organizations in the United States. Balances the need to cover critical topics with a shorter and more straightforward approach, easily allowing the material to be covered in a shorter course.
- Thorough yet concise of business entities, including in-depth information on limited liability companies, as well as cutting edge and emerging topics in business law, such as tax inversions.
- Logical sequencing of material for each business entity discussed. Each business entity is discussed in a life cycle approach: from its formation, to its advantages and disadvantages, to its operation, to its dissolution, and to its tax consequences.
- The text begins with an introduction to the various business entities and then progresses from the simplest, the sole proprietorship, through partnerships, to the most complex, the business corporation. The newest forms of business entities, the limited liability partnership and limited liability company, are also discussed.
- The text combines substantive coverage of topics with practical information, including checklists.
- Helpful pedagogy includes web resources, key terms, practice tips, and exercises.