Property Law: Practice, Problems, and Perspectives [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Property Law: Practice, Problems, and Perspectives is a unique package that features a concise, user-friendly, accessible casebook with a two-color design and straightforward exposition and an online simulation that features practice-ready materials and author-scripted videos with questions and problems.
- Blends property doctrine and real-world practice, not only with practice tips, but also by focusing on the subjects that practitioners need to know.
- A stimulating, challenging presentation that is also transparent. The book retains the subtlety of the classic texts but comments explicitly on the overlapping elements to ensure that students can see all the connections.
- Numerous examples richly illustrate the introduction of new material.
- A unique interactive element that teaches students how to read a land survey
- A robust electronic version of the casebook on CasebookConnect.com that includes links to online simulation materials such as videos and practice-ready materials. For students not using CasebookConnect.com, they can purchase access to the online simulation materials separately (ISBN: 9781454851868).”
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book