FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Michael P. Allen wrote Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook) comprising 1084 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 145482266X and 9781454822660. Since then Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $29.10 or rent at the marketplace.
An innovative, highly accessible casebook that features problems, cases connected by narrative text, charts, and graphs, all presented in a manner suited to multiple teaching approaches.
- Incorporates problems throughout each chapter allowing students to reinforce their understanding of basic doctrine and to explore doctrine in greater depth.
- Presents information graphically through charts and diagrams to appeal to multiple learning styles and reinforce student comprehension.
- Includes all relevant statutes, rules, and constitutional provisions.
- Includes a comprehensive Teachers Manual with the authors suggestions for using chapter materials, the authors views about the text problems, and other supporting materials and references.
- Presents topics that otherwise overlap with coverage in Civil Procedure (e.g., subject matter jurisdiction) in a manner that leads to more advanced and interesting treatment.