Acknowledged author Lippincott Williams & Wilkins wrote Psychiatric Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®) comprising 600 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 145119255X and 9781451192551. Since then Psychiatric Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $12.80 or rent at the marketplace.
Don’t overthink it – learning psychiatric nursing can be Incredibly Easy!
This psychiatric nursing guide will help you master the assessment, management, and recovery of your mental health patients.
Part of the popular and award-winning Made Incredibly Easy series, this newly updated edition clarifies the complexities of psychiatric nursing, providing an oasis of down-to-earth wisdom and guidance. Seasoned experts in psychiatric-mental health nursing present symptoms, causes and diagnostic methods for more than 70 psychiatric disorders describing the latest in treatment approaches, psychopharmacology, and nursing interventions. Numerous helpful patient care tips are offered in a reader-friendly format and positive tone, interlaced with the series’ trademark humor. This is an encouraging and insightful reference for students and nurses of all specialties and skill levels.
- Updated content reflects DSM-5
· Concise, reader-friendly content illuminates complex concepts
· “Nurse Joy” offers tips and encouragement throughout
· Topics covered include: disorders of children and adolescents; disorders of the elderly; schizophrenia; mood and anxiety disorders; dissociative disorders; personality disorders; eating disorders; substance use disorders
· Disorders listed with: introduction; typical symptoms; possible causes; diagnostic methods; treatment approaches; nursing interventions
· Numerous quick-scan tables, flow charts, and illustrations
· Special features:
· Advice from the experts – Practical tips from experienced psychiatric nurses
· Myth busters – Distinguishes fact from fiction about people with mental illness
· Bridging the gap – Discusses the unique needs and beliefs of different cultural groups
· Meds matters – Pharmacologic and herbal remedies for psychiatric problems
· Quick quiz – At end of each chapter
· Memory joggers – Mnemonics that help readers remember difficult concepts