Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors undefined wrote Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine comprising 1860 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1451188811 and 9781451188813. Since then Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 2.08 or rent at the marketplace.
Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine presents a clinically focused and evidence-based summary of this specialty, giving you fast, dependable answers to the clinical questions that arise in your practice. Templated chapters guide you through the clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition of a full range of complaints and conditions seen in the ED , with highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls – all the information you need to provide each patient with optimal care.
- Additional online-only content (including chapters, figures, and tables) and access to over 1500 self-assessment questions and answers online A unique section on High-Risk Chief Complaints guides you through the most critical presentations in the ED, such as chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status, so you can ensure that these patients are stabilized and treated quickly and effectively.
- A section on Clinical Disposition draws attention to important post-ED management concerns.
- A concise, readable format allows quick access to the information you need.
- Reorganized pediatric section
- New Key Testing sections found in appropriate chapters
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions