FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Christina Arnold M.D. wrote Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies comprising 488 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1451188102 and 9781451188103. Since then Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $50.18 or rent at the marketplace.
Effectively evaluate challenging GI biopsies with Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies! Presented in a format that closely mirrors the daily sign-out process, this one-of-a-kind resource helps you interpret challenging cases by highlighting red flags in the clinical chart and locating hidden clues in the slides. You’ll be able to reach confident diagnoses efficiently with this patterns based “scope-side guide”.Key Features
- More than 1,100 images illustrate the full morphologic spectrum of the major patterns of non-neoplastic GI tract pathology - providing abundant and varied examples of each diagnosis.
- The corresponding text details how to recognize the relevant pattern, arrive at a specific diagnosis, and avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
Key structural elements help you to quickly zero in on specific patterns of injury, link the injury patterns with particular etiologies, and master important diagnostic nuances.
- A high-yield format , replete with checklists, key features, diagnostic pearls and pitfalls, frequently asked questions, and sample notes, provides all the assistance you need to enhance your diagnostic skills
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access
- An online review quiz for each chapter helps you test your understanding of vital concepts and prepare for examinations
Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use