Operative Techniques in Surgery (2 Volume Set)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Michael W Mulholland MD PhD , Daniel Albo , Ronald Dalman , Mary Hawn , Steven Hughes , Michael Sabel wrote Operative Techniques in Surgery (2 Volume Set) comprising 2304 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1451186312 and 9781451186314. Since then Operative Techniques in Surgery (2 Volume Set) textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 113.76 or rent at the marketplace.
Operative Techniques in Surgery is a new comprehensive, 2-volume surgical atlas that helps youmaster a full range of general surgical procedures . Ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons, it guides you step-by-step through each technique using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and intraoperative photographs to clarify exactly what to look for and how to proceed."
- Coverage includes open as well as laparoscopic, endoscopic, and endovascular procedures in gastrointestinal, thoracic, esophageal, colorectal, hepatobiliary, breast, endocrine, dermatologic, and vascular surgery.
- Discussion of each procedure follows the same format: differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- A focus on the steps of each technique rapidly directs you to the information you need to choose the right approach for each patient, perform it successfully, and achieve the best possible results.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation that can be accessed anywhere, even without a data connection
- A powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links to find information instantly
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions