Chest Radiology: The Essentials (Essentials Series)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Janette Collins , Eric J. Stern MD wrote Chest Radiology: The Essentials (Essentials Series) comprising 384 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1451144482 and 9781451144482. Since then Chest Radiology: The Essentials (Essentials Series) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 17.18 or rent at the marketplace.
Zero in on the most important cardiothoracic imaging knowledge with Chest Radiology: The Essentials! Ideal as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists as well as an efficient learning tool for residents, this best-selling radiology reference puts indispensible information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
- Master nuances of imaging interpretation through a pattern-recognition approach that features extensive chest radiograph/CT correlations.
- Get up to date on the most current lung cancer staging classification, evidence-based guidelines for evaluating suspected pulmonary embolism (including those for pregnant patients), recently adopted lung cancer screening recommendations with low-dose CT of the chest, Fleischner Society guidelines for the follow-up of subsolid nodules, and new management guidelines for peri-fissural nodules.
- Successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives that follow the most current curriculum from the Society of Thoracic Radiology’s Education Committee – as well as abundant mnemonics and superb imaging examples.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for exams with image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter, a self-assessment examination at the end of the text, and additional self-assessment material online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Tabbing tool to flag important content for future reference
- Additional self-assessment questions and answers to facilitate exam preparation
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions