Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Paul G. Barash , Bruce F. Cullen MD , Robert K. Stoelting MD , Michael Cahalan MD , M. Christine Stock MD , Rafael Ortega MD wrote Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia comprising 1792 pages back in 2013. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1451144199 and 9781451144192. Since then Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 0.30 or rent at the marketplace.
Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition , covers the full spectrum of clinical options, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. This classic book is unmatched for its clarity and depth of coverage. Traditionally available as a printed textbook, now it comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone , the digital version includes:
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- A powerful, index-based search Hundreds of videos demonstrating teaching points for procedures and concepts. The videos teach airway anatomy via bronchoscope, demonstrate decision-making via animated algorithms, and simplify physiologic concepts via simple visual demonstrations
- All referenced cases, studies and pages are linked throughout for instant access
- Regular updates integrated into the text of the electronic version
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions