Acknowledged author Mauro Moscucci MD wrote Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention comprising 1168 pages back in 2013. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1451127405 and 9781451127409. Since then Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $33.69 or rent at the marketplace.
Freshly updated and expanded, Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention, 8th edition, proves it’s still the leading go-to textbook for cardiac catheterization. Whether you’re an experienced practitioner, resident or cardiology fellow, you’ll find this an irreplaceable cardiac reference. The authors offer expert overviews of the theoretical and practical aspects of clinical issues, with increased stress given to hemodynamic data and tracings and interventional procedures. The clear, succinct text is illuminated by summary tables, illustrations and real-life images. Perfectly designed for quick access and easy reference!
• New color graphs, tables, illustrations and real-life photos illustrate procedures, complications and bailout methods
• Companion website with 171 cases and more than 900 videos
• Online cases include a summary of important teaching points, with reference to relevant chapters in the print edition
• Eight sections, covering: General Principles; Basic Techniques; Hemodynamic Principles; Angiographic Techniques; Evaluation of Cardiac Function; Special Catheter Techniques; Interventional Techniques; and Clinical Profiles
• 12 new chapters cover: Integrated Imaging Modalities in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab; Radial Artery Approach; Complications; Pitfalls in the Evaluation of Hemodynamic Data; Evaluation of Tamponade, Constrictive, and Restrictive Physiology; Coronary Artery Anomalies; Interventions for Acute Myocardial Infarction; Pericardial Interventions: Pericardiocentisis, Balloon Pericardiotomy, and Epicardial Approach to Cardiac Procedures; General Overview of Interventions for Structural Heart Disease; Interventions for Cardiac Arrhythmias; Interventions with Cell Therapies; and Aortic Endovascular Grafting