Essentials of Public Health Management
Featuring new expert contributing authors from across the country, this timely revision addresses all the important topics in the effective management of public health departments and agencies. Using a practical, nontheoretical approach, the book is ideal for the hands-on management of these complex organizations and their daily operations.
The Third Edition has been thoroughly revised with new case studies as well as the following new chapters:
• Chapter 2 Leadership and Governance
• Chapter 16 Public Health Performance Standards
• Chapter 17 Continuous Quality Improvement
• Chapter 18 Accreditation
• Chapter 21 Social (Electronic) Media
• Chapter 28 Starting a Health Board in the 21st Century
The text is accompanied by a complete package of instructor resources including a Transition Guide, Instructor's Manual, TestBank, and PowerPoint slides.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book