Manual of Digital Museum Planning
The Manual of Digital Museum Planning is a comprehensive guide to digital planning, development, and operations for museum professionals and students of museums studies and arts administration.
In the tradition of Lord Cultural Resource’s renowned manuals, this book gives practical advice on how digital can enhance and improve all aspects of the museum.
With chapters written by experienced professionals working at leading institutions such as the British Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, Bristol Culture, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and others, The Manual of Digital Museum Planning is an easy-to-understand, step-by-step guide for anyone planning a new museum, a museum expansion, or a new project in the Digital Age.
- Part 1 explains how digital technologies are transforming museums
- and their value proposition
- Part 2 explores how adopting a user-centric, omnichannel approach creates new relationships between museums and communities
- Part 3 offers a guide to integrating digital into the workflow of museums- from data analytics, to user experience design to project management
- Part 4 identifies the business models, infrastructure and skills and competencies for the digital museum,
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book