Organized around the personality systems framework, this text offers students a clear and engaging introduction to the study of personality. The second edition integrates cutting-edge research and provides a comprehensive road map toward understanding (1) what personality is; (2) what personality’s major subsystems are by breaking down motivation, emotion, cognition, and self; (3) how personality’s parts are organized; and (4) how personality develops and changes over time.
New and Updated Features:
- Engaging case examples throughout each chapter bring concepts to life.
- Valuable study aids, including chapter-opening big picture questions, review questions, and glossary reinforce each chapter’s main topics.
- A fresh design incorporates new figures and tables.
- A new learning package designed to enhance the experience of both instructors and students includes a test bank, a Respondus test bank, and a companion website.
This book is accompanied by a learning package designed to enhance the experience of both instructors and students.
Test Bank. For every chapter in the text, the Test Bank includes multiple choice questions in a variety of skill levels and organized by chapter topic. The Test Bank is available to adopters in Word, PDF or Respondus formats.
Our Test Bank is most flexibly used in Respondus, test authoring software which is available in two forms. Check with your university to see if you have a site license to the full program, Respondus 4.0, which offers the option to upload your tests to any of the most popular course management systems such as Blackboard. If you don’t have a Respondus license or do not care about having your tests in a course management system, you can use our test bank file in Respondus LE. The LE program is free and can be used to automate the process of creating tests in print format.
• Visit the Respondus Test Bank Network to download the test bank for either Respondus 4.0 or Respondus LE.
• If you prefer to use our Test Bank in Word or PDF, please Sign-In if you are a registered user, or Register then email us at email@example.com .
Companion Website. Accompanying the text is an open-access Companion Website designed to reinforce the main topics. For each chapter, flash cards, self-quizzes, and additional review resources help students master the information they learn in the classroom. Students can access the Companion Website from their computer or mobile device at textbooks.rowman.com/mayer2e.