Create a world of wonderful, whimsical creatures! Author Sandrine Deveze's distinctive and charming crocheted characters have won her devoted fans in France. Now, for the first time, her amigurumi patterns are available in English.
- Her friendly, straightforward tutelage will guide you through the ins and outs of crochet if you're a newcomer to the craft (the adorable Little Owls pattern is designed especially for beginners), and more experienced crocheters will find fun challenges as well.
- Twelve patterns for crocheting adorable, unique animals.
- Designs include a pear, a rabbit, an unusual bird, a cat with a moustache, a series of woodland portraits, and more. From animals to sushi rolls, flights of fancy await you!
- Accessible to both beginners and advanced crocheters.
- Clear, detailed guidance for beginning crocheters and those new to crocheting in the round.
- Illustrated stitch diagrams and photos.
- Materials recommendations.
- Helpful in-progress photographs for each pattern.
- Full-color book is softcover, with French folds.
- Measures 6-3/4 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high (17 cm wide by 22 cm high).
- 64 pages.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book