Winning in the Robotic Workplace: How to Prosper in the Automation Age
This book will examine the history of robotics and explicate what massive automation means for the present and future of labor in all its forms, from mills and factories to the white-collars offices of suburbia and more.
While warnings of a robot world-takeover could seem dramatic, the truth is more mundane―robots have come to take our jobs. Winning in the Robotic Workplace: How to Prosper in the Automation Age will teach you the skills needed to reprogram the way you work in anticipation of this technological shift.
Author John F. Wasik believes learning to thrive in the automation age can in fact humanize the workplace once again. In Winning in the Robotic Workplace: How to Prosper in the Automation Age, you will learn to emphasize the conceptualization and pursuit of creative ideas, a practice that most robots are unequipped to perform in a meaningful way. You will learn that the successful integration of automated elements with humans is the most effective business model moving forward, and that an eagerness to collaborate demonstrates a will to succeed.
- The latest research and analysis on the impact of AI and automation on the present job market
- Insights on the growing capabilities of AI and machine learning
- Ten short chapters that detail jobs that will be lost―and preserved―in the automation age
- Multiple examples of automation and job replacement by machines
- An appendix that provides real world exercises in obtaining skills needed in the automation age
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book