Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Expert Consult - Online and Print
Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, by Drs. Robert Wyllie and Jeffrey S. Hyams provides the comprehensive reference you need to treat GI diseases in children. Review the latest developments in the field and get up-to-date clinical information on hot topics like polyps, capsule endoscopy, and pancreatic treatments. With expert guidance from an expanded international author base and online access to 475 board-review-style questions, this latest edition is a must-have for every practicing gastroenterologist.
- Confirm each diagnosis by consulting a section, organized by symptoms, that presents the full range of differential diagnoses and treatment options for each specific condition.
- Recognize disease processes at a glance with detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts.
- Stay current with advances in the field by reviewing new chapters on Polyps and Polyposis Syndromes, Capsule Endoscopy and Small Bowel Enteroscopy, Small Bowel Transplantation, IBD, Short Gut Syndrome, Steatosis and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, and Pancreatic and Islet Cell Transplants.
- Gain fresh global perspectives from an expanded list of expert international contributors.
- Sharpen your visual recognition by accessing a color-plate section that displays additional endoscopy images.
- Prepare for certification or recertification with 475 online board review-style questions, answers, and rationales.
Search the complete text online and download all illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book