Every Californian's Guide To Estate Planning: Wills, Trust & Everything Else
Every Californian’s Guide to Estate Planning helps you understand the basics of leaving money and property to loved ones and charities, and naming a guardian for children―with a special focus on issues unique to making an estate plan in California, like:
- how community property rules affect inheritance and taxes
- how to minimize capital gains for those inheriting high value real estate
- legal and tax rules that apply to non-citizens and U.S. permanent residents
- important issues for international guardians, trustees, and executors
- how to make sure your heirs don’t lose a low (“prop 13”) property tax rate, and
- how to avoid California’s slow and expensive probate system through options such as transfer-on-death deeds.
With Downloadable Worksheets ― Includes access to essential worksheets that help you get started on writing a will, preparing a trust, choosing a guardian, leaving money to kids, naming beneficiaries, choosing agents for your health care directive and power of attorney for finances, doing a personal inventory, and more.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book