Bundle: Principles of Accounting, 12th + CengageNOW 2-Semester Printed Access Card
Needles, Powers, and Crosson continue to help instructors stay on top of the change curve with Principles of Accounting. Balanced, flexible content in this market-leading text is supported by an array of integrated print and technology supplements. Whether an instructor wants to present a user or procedural orientation, incorporate new instructional strategies, develop students' core skills and competencies, or integrate technology into the classroom, Principles of Accounting provides a total solution, making it the natural choice for accounting instructors.
Ideal for two-semester courses, the Tenth Edition focuses primarily on the use of accounting information in today's business world?beginning with sole proprietorships?and represents the most significant revision of the text to date. Content updates reflect current accounting and business practices, while greater attention is given to ethics, service enterprises, and international issues. In addition, the text features a more concise, accessible writing style; a new design to emphasize the user-oriented content; and enhanced technology components for both instructors and students. Accuracy reviewers check every line and work through each exercise in the text and supplements, making Principles of Accounting the most accurate among similar texts on the market.
- New! A completely new, streamlined interior design emphasizes the user-oriented content and features more than 50 captioned photos, new line art, and a contemporary color palette that unify the text's elements and aid students' understanding of accounting.
- New! The Tenth Edition offers greater accessibility than ever before, appealing to a broad range of interests and skill levels. Where possible, detailed information has been made more concise, and procedural material has been rewritten to focus more on the use of accounting information in today's business world.
- New! The Eduspace online learning tool pairs the widely recognized resources of Blackboard with quality, text-specific content from Houghton Mifflin. Auto-graded algorithmic homework exercises and MP3 files of chapter summaries come ready-to-use. Additional course management materials include HM Testing (powered by Diploma), Houghton Mifflin's General Ledger Software, and diagnostic tools in HM Assess. Also within Eduspace, Principles of Accounting is available in an eBook format for quick access.
- New! Enhancements to the chapter openers include 27 new photos; new ethics statements and coverage of ethics/corporate governance in the Learning Objectives; all new Decision Point companies such as Google and Starbucks accompanied by questions for thought and discussion; and a new financial statement model that shows how the chapter topic is reflected in the financial statements.
- New! The text features more than 230 publicly held companies?as well as international, governmental, and not-for-profit organizations?to illustrate the real-world application of accounting principles. New coverage includes CVS, Kraft Food Corporation, and Southwest Airlines. In addition, web links to the annual reports of companies mentioned in the text are available at the Online Study Center for students.
- New! Following each learning objective, new Stop, Review, and Apply features present discussion questions and short exercises for students to complete based on the material
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book