Fire Inspector: Principles and Practice Student Workbook
The Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both the Fire Inspector: Principles and Practice, Revised First Edition textbook and in the classroom. The material in this student workbook covers the 2014 edition of NFPA 1031, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner. The exercises are designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises for each chapter, including:
• Multiple Choices―Numerous multiple-choice questions prepare you for exams.
• Fire Alarms―Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
• Labeling―Cement your knowledge of terminology and spelling with these crossword puzzles.
• Fire Inspector II Activities are presented with a 4 color insert to enhance analytical skills.
• And more―True/false, vocabulary, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank and additional activities!
In case you have a question about an exercise, page references to Fire Inspector: Principles and Practice, Revised First Edition are provided for every question in the Student Workbook. All Fire Inspector II questions are delineated for quick reference. Perforated pages make it easier for you to hand in your homework assignments.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book