Automotive Engine Performance: CDX Master Automotive Technician Series
Automotive Engine Performance, published as part of the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, provides technicians in training with a detailed overview of modern engine technologies and diagnostic strategies. Taking a “strategy-based diagnostic” approach, it helps students master the skills needed to diagnose and resolve customer concerns correctly on the first attempt. Students will gain an understanding of current diagnostic tools and advanced performance systems as they prepare to service the engines of tomorrow.
• Presents complete coverage of the latest engine technologies, including gasoline direct injection (GDI), variable valve timing (VVT), and homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI)
• Introduces students to ignition and fuel systems
• Familiarizes students with oscilloscope usage and current diagnostic tools
• Provides an in-depth understanding of advanced technologies, such as cylinder deactivation, forced induction, and electronic fuel injection systems
• Offers detailed illustrations and photos, including waveforms and skill drills, that provide step-by-step instructions to enhance comprehension
• Reinforces important safety measures with each procedure
Ideal for courses in light vehicle engine performance and for students preparing for ASE A8 certification, Automotive Engine Performance equips students with the skills necessary to successfully maintain, diagnosis, and repair today’s gasoline engines.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book