Evidence-Based Teaching in Nursing: A Foundation for Educators, Second Edition focuses on providing potential and current nursing faculty with the tools and knowledge they need to achieve highly successful outcomes for teaching nursing students and staff. The Second Edition also concentrates on the full role of nursing faculty and not just the educational process.
This robust text provides concrete examples of best practices within nursing education and has been crafted in a manner to excite faculty members to create a learning environment grounded in best practices and evidence. Today’s healthcare environment demands that practice be based on evidence, so the educational process should also be based on best practice and evidence.
New to the Second Edition:
• Updated and revised content
• Coverage of social media and informatics
• Information on different types of classroom and student involvement
• Discussion of new innovations in online education
• Focus on simulation education
Rate this book!