New and Key to the Second Edition:
• NEW – Includes an introduction to responsive web design
• NEW - Includes an introduction to AJAX
• USER FAVORITE - Presents a real world case study in each chapter using the example of Nature's Source, a business that sells health products online.
• USER FAVORITE – Each chapter concludes with updated resources to test student comprehension, including Quick Questions to Test Your Basic Knowledge, Short Exercises to Improve Your Basic Understanding, Exercises on the Parallel Project, and What Else You May Want or Need to Know.
• UPDATED - Instructor Resources including slides in PowerPoint format, answers to the end-of-chapter questions, and an expanded Test Bank.
Every new, printed copy is packaged with a full suite of ancillary resources, including Navigate 2 Advantage Access that benefits BOTH the student and the Instructor!
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
Click here for Errata - http://cs.smu.ca/webbook2e/errata.html
We would LOVE if it you could help us and other students by reviewing the book