Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This bestselling on-the-job reference and test preparation guide has been fully revised for the new 2019 CompTIA Core 1 and Core 2 CompTIA A+ exam objectives
This fully revised and updated resource offers complete coverage of the latest release of CompTIA A+ exams 220-1001 & 220-1002. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job IT reference.
Also includes a voucher coupon for a 10% discount on your CompTIA exams!
Covers all exam topics, including how to:
• Work with CPUs, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other personal computer components
• Install, configure, and maintain hard drives
• Manage input devices and removable media
• Set up, upgrade, and maintain all versions of Windows
• Troubleshoot and fix computer problems
• Install printers and other peripherals
• Configure and secure mobile devices
• Connect to the Internet
• Set up wired and wireless networks
• Protect your personal computer and your network
• Implement virtualization and cloud-based technologies
Online content includes:
• Practice exams for 1001 & 1002
• More than one hour of free video training
• TotalSim simulations of performance-based questions
• Mike Meyers’ favorite PC tools and utilities
Rate this book!