Case Files Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent medical care. Case Files®: Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition delivers 59 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in Emergency Medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE®-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
• Learn from 59 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
• Master key concepts with clinical pearls
• Solidify your knowledge with 14 new integrated challenge questions
• Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and patient care
• Maximize your shelf exam score with this proven learning system
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book