Acknowledged author Tao Le wrote First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition (First Aid Series) comprising 528 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1259587010 and 9781259587016. Since then First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition (First Aid Series) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $14.86 or rent at the marketplace.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Comprehensive, single-source coverage of the entire first year of medical school!
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition provides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire first year of medical school, the book assumes little prior knowledge, and is written in a non-technical, easy-to-understand style.
• An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
• Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
• Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
• Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
• Provides a complete framework for understanding biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, pharmacology, and public health sciences
• Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
Be sure to also get Dr. Le's First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition.