Environmental Consulting Fundamentals: Investigation, Remediation, and Brownfields Redevelopment, Second Edition
This book is a primer for those interested in a career in this dynamic, multidisciplinary field as well as a handy reference for practicing consultants. Combining theory and practice advice into a concise, readable format, the book is an accessible introduction to the types of projects you will encounter as an environmental consultant and lays the groundwork for what you’ll need to know in this challenging and rewarding profession. Also available with this book, under the Additional Resources tab, are PowerPoint lectures that correspond with each chapter.New in the Second Edition
- Covers the latest environmental issues, including emerging contaminants, and the latest technological advances in environmental investigation and remediation
- New chapters dedicated to vapor intrusion investigation and mitigation and to Brownfields redevelopment and project financing.
- An expanded chapter describing the staffing, budgeting, and execution of environmental projects.
- Descriptions of the remediation processes under RCRA and Superfund
- Descriptions on how each chapter’s subject matter applies to the job of the environmental consultant.
- Dozens of new figures, photographs, and tables designed to enhance the reader’s understanding of the subject matter.
- Problems and questions to be used for homework assignments or classroom discussions.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book