Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline
When you need reliable information fast, reach for Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline. The original quick reference to important diseases and conditions faced in canine and feline practice, the Seventh Edition has been fully updated to offer current information in a trusted, easily accessible format. Topics are written by leading experts in all specialty areas, covering more than 800 diseases and conditions seen in dogs and cats, ranging from everyday to rare.
With identically formatted topics to make it easy to find and apply information in the clinical setting, the book helps clinicians to diagnose and treat dogs and cats efficiently and accurately. A companion website provides client education handouts to download and use in practice. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline is an essential resource for any canine and feline veterinarian.
- Provides fast access to key information on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Covers more than 800 specific disorders, making it the most comprehensive quick-reference book on canine and feline medicine
- Carefully designed for fast searching and reference in the busy practice setting, giving you the confidence to make clinical decisions quickly and appropriately
- Presents contributions from hundreds of leading experts specializing in all areas of veterinary medicine
- Includes access to a companion website with more than 350 client education handouts for you to download and use in practice, plus images and video clips
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book